There's been talk of what to wear and I hope everyone is having as much fun with their outfits as I have been. Fun with an asterisk. I missed a period due to stress - THAT wasn't so fun. Gotta stick to the yoga three times a week.
So you know I didn't want to coordinate outfits, but I would like to coordinate you all with florals. I was thinking I'd choose the flower and maybe you could each choose the color and style you want to wear your flower(s)? I'm on a budget so bouquets won't be very grand with lots of different blooms, but I think the options would be:
- pinned flower AKA boutonniere style
- bouquet
- corsage
- hairpin/garland
- am I missing any others?
I love roses, so I'm almost certain the flower would be rose. Traditional me.
I just watched this video so I am tempted to make my/others bouquet, but I'll resist the temptation to take on too much. I wouldn't make everything though, don't worry! Just bouquets, cause I somehow refuse to pay upwards of $145 for some stems tied together with ribbon. Of course, I'll do a dry run first. But if I knew what everyone's preference was, I could gauge what to get made and how. What say you?
No comments:
Post a Comment