Love that. Heather observed it after some funny email exchanges.
This week really has felt like it, oh boy. Jeremy and I are both "off" -- oversleeping, taking half days from work, etc. There's too much going on! I think Jeremy's beginning to understand what a mad mad mad mad world this wedding planning is. Hello?! This is why I've biting my nails to the knuckle for the last 6 months.
I went out on a limb and purchased a dress unseen from Nordstrom.com - I'm hoping my local Mission Statement boutique can re-make it for me and then I'll just return it. Or maybe, I'll wear it as is. It's not white, though. I want to go dress shopping, too! Oh, where is the time. Holy crap, theknot.com says its 42 days until our wedding!
Balancing the 10 things that have to get done at once with my current inertia is like a snail walking on a leaf of a plant on a runaway train. Or something. Hopefully, it's just the coffee I don't normally have talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment