Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Mood: Uplifted

I feel great today.
We got some things close to done over the weekend.
I even got me some pretties to put in my weddin' ring.  Didn't think that would happen at the beginning of all this.
I'm actually at a point where I have no idea what to do next.  Take a break?

No, no..tonight: finish invitations, for sure.

Glamour shots of the bridal party are in order, though.  How can we make this happen?  OOh..would actual glamourshots be a possibility?  With the neon lights and feather boas circa 1991?  Hilarious!
No idea who this is, but...
 Or, there's always...

 I'm all ears for ideas/preferences for showcasing you all on the wedding page.  Or maybe I'll come up with something as long as no one objects to having their photo up.  (It's an unlisted site so Google can't find it, but let me know.)

1 comment:

  1. i think if you could copy that early 90s hair do - it would be perfect for the wedding... haha!

    ReplyDelete