Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shilpa, don't too excite

This is what Pandit Raviji, the priest who will be marrying us in PA just told me on the phone.  It was a jovial tone, though.  I think he could hear my excitement.  We saw Erin and Javi last night and realized the next time we would see each other, Jeremy and I would be married.  Wow.  That hit me!  I'll be honest - I have jitters.

Well, this news about who will be marrying us in CA is dropping to you all today: through a game of Guess Who?

Is it a man?  No.
Does she have brown hair?  Yes.
Does she wear glasses?  Not that I know of, but I would say Yes sometimes.

Who's marrying us??? :)  Some of you already know.

Edit 6/16/10:

Does she have a kid? Yes.
Does she love the Oscars? Yes!

4 comments:

  1. Lara's Mom? Doesn't she have an Oscar party every year? Or is it someone else in Lara's family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on! just tell us already - I can't handle this suspense!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saritha's right! It's Lara's mom. She is now a Universal Life Minister.

    ReplyDelete