Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Can I get a witness

For those of you at the edge of your seats about who - just WHO!? - would be Jeremy's best "person" and witness: wait no more.  I won't make a game out of it this time.  OK, I couldn't resist:

A DRAMA CAST LAY


It's an anagram.  But you should figure it out pretty quickly!

In other news, I am laying low myself.  I'm out of steam since returning from the trip and am a bit lost about what to do next.  So Jeremy's taking the lead on the to-do list this week.  Maybe we'll hear from him next.  Anyone else have a wondering or question - I think I need some wedding planning guidance from the party.  A lessons-learned from PA?  

For me, I hated not knowing how the ceremony was going to go until 12 hours before getting ready.  My parents and I couldn't talk to the priest to understand the details until Thursday night.   I'm sure thousands of ceremonies are and continue to be performed in India without a rehearsal or even a meeting.  I did learn from to just give in a little and let go.  Nevertheless, it'd be nice to be more prepared so I can get to sleep before my wedding day!  We're meeting with Lee this weekend to get our bearings on the civil ceremony.  Will let you know how that goes.

5 comments:

  1. hmmm... what's tracy's last name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I thought I could be rather helpful in suggesting ways to prioritize now that you're back, but my mind is blank. Perhaps just start marching downward on your to-do list?

    I would say definitely lock down caterers and do your taste testings, and finalize your vendor list - deposits, etc.

    Other than that I do have a question - is there anything specific the bridesmaids are wearing? Or is there a color theme we should at least stick with?

    In 2 weeks I'll be bar-free and open to helping with whatever and however!! Please use me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's right! and thank you! on, colors/outfits: no, i don't want to choose your outfits, but it would make sense to coordinate colors. i have no idea what those should be, however. do you all want to pick? i don't even know what i'm wearing yet. gulp.

    and wow! there's a wedding planner bringing up the rear here...! he sends emails faster than a speeding bullet, breaks up to-do lists in a microsecond. it's jeremy! AND he has another witness to claim...i'll let him tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly me, I've been snail-e-mailing instead going straight to the shermsource... I figured Stacy Ramadala was busy that day, so Tracy was just process of elimination

    ReplyDelete